- CLICK HERE to submit your paper (title & abstract).
- CLICK HERE to register [Please note that due to limited capacity, early registration is recommended. The gala dinner is only guaranteed for the first 200 registered participants only.]
Until May 15, 2023
From May 16, 2023
- An accompanying person is a friend, spouse, or a member of the family who is not working in a the topic related to this conference. Accompanying person will not receive certificate of attendance / presentation. A co-author / colleague / student or associate working in a related field may not attend the conference as an accompanying person, hence full registration is required.
- This conference is self-funded. Therefore, we kindly request that you DO NOT ask for any discounts or fee waivers for registration.
- The registration fee includes conference lunches and breaks, gala dinner, online book of abstracts, and the certificate of presentation.
- When checking in at the conference, students will be asked to provide a copy of a valid Student ID, a confirmation from the supervisor, or other formal evidence of the student status.
- Due to limited capacity, early registration is recommended. The gala dinner is only guaranteed for the first 200 registered participants.
- Registration for the conference is handled by the financial department of the university. Your registration will NOT be confirmed until the financial department has received your payment in full.
- If it is necessary for you to obtain a visa to UK, you can send your request to email@example.com to receive an invitation letter via the online registration system. The process will be handled by the international and financial department of the university.
- Invitation letters will ONLY be issued to those who have registered and paid their registration fees. Please keep in mind that it is the prerogative of the UK authorities to grant or deny a travel visa. The organizing committee has no responsibility for or control over such travel requests.
- If you also have a paper to present, please check registration deadline for papers to be included in the program. Without presenting a paper, you can register to attend the conference anytime until the first day of the conference.
- Cancellation policy:
You may cancel your conference registration for a complete refund minus a £50 processing fee, as long as your cancellation occurs before the early registration ends. After this date, no refund will be given.
- For any issue about registration please email HERE.